Powered by Blogger.

Smiles Politely* We've got a doozy with this one

Smiles Politely* We've got a doozy with this one;

"It's an unconscious choice (so a choice all the same)... It's because of this choice is unconscious, that many people say : '' I didn't choose my style of sexuality '' (to be gay, bi, or even straight.)"

LGBT: What do you think about this statement?
I had sex with my gf for the first time and I kind of didnt feel anything like she was. All my friends make it such a big deal but to me It only felt good when I ejaculated.. she was liking it but I didnt have that much sensation like other ppl say.. any ideaS? no im not gay I love boobs :D Does lusting take the sensation away?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Smiles Politely* We've got a doozy with this one. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://gay--surabaya.blogspot.com/2013/08/smiles-politely-weve-got-doozy-with.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, August 22, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Smiles Politely* We've got a doozy with this one"

Post a Comment